- 바로가기 메뉴
About Seoul Women’s Hospital
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialized Hospital, Korea Institute for Healthcare Accreditation
Started as a private ‘Oh Ik Hwan Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinic’ in 1993, Seoul Women’s Hospital under Ein Medical Foundation has expanded and grown into a leading hospital in women’s health along with local communities in Incheon for more than 20 years.
Seoul Women’s Hospital has been ranked number one in childbirth in Incheon, boasting the high artificial insemination / IVF success rate that is over average. Also as the only Ministry of Health and Welfare (MOHW) certified women’s hospital in the region, we have been a trusted name in quality of medical service, patient management and medical safety.
We have a renowned team of 40 health professionals and 450 employees equipped with the best knowledge in their specialties, clinical experience, and related know-hows. Also we deliver outstanding medical services including IR Center for infertility and reproductive treatment, Delivery and Labor Center for a healthy pregnancy, Health Check-up Center for streamlined healthcare using cutting-edge medical device such as CT and MRI, Laparoscopic Surgery Center and HIFU Center for comprehensive gynecological care and latest treatments.
IR Center is a premier infertility and reproductive treatment center where more than 1000 IVF cases are performed on a yearly basis. The pregnancy success rate is as high as 50%. Indeed we are truly a women’s health-specified hospital boasting one of the highest numbers in deliveries (350~400 a month) and outpatient visits (350,000 a year).
Patients will be promptly provided with necessary procedures and treatments in time as they do not have to wait long hours as in large hospitals. Yet we still offer quality medical care focusing on women’s health and related issues. You will find it just as good as that of big-name hospitals.
- Ein Medical Foundation
- Seoul Women’s Hospital CEO
Seoul Women’s Hospital History
- Obtained 1st grade in infertility hospital evaluation (IVF, IUI)
- Performed 15,000 cases of IVF and Cryopreservation
- Obtained 1st grade in the prophylactic antibiotic use evaluation by Health Insurance Review and Assessment Service
- Held a groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of a new hospital (6 floors belowground, 14 floors aboveground, 75,041㎡)
- Performed 90,000 deliveries
- Accredited as Best Endoscopy Unit by Korean Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Performed IVF 9,000 cases and IUI 15,000 cases
- Launched LDR(Labor Delivery Room), and Family Delivery Room
- Expanded Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Health Check-up Center
- 20th year anniversary
- Accredited as Korea Institute for Healthcare by MOHW
- Performed 70,000 deliveries
- Achieved over 50% of IVF and Cryopreservation success rate
- Established Ein Medical Foundation
- Accredited Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialized Hospital Certified by MOHW
- Opened International Reproductive Center (IR Center)
- Registered as a facilitator for international patients by MOHW
- Expanded NICU with 60,000 deliveries
- Registered as Infertility Hospital supported by Ministry of Health and Welfare (MOHW)
- Accredited as Baby-Friendly Hospital by UNICEF
- Performed 1,000 cases of IVF
- Opened Post-natal Care Center
- Expansion of the Hospital as the First Women’s-Health-Specialized Institution in Kyung-in Region
- Opened NICU(Neonatal Intensive Care Unit)
- Changed the name of clinic to Seoul OB/GYN and Opening of Infertility Center
- Opened of Infertility Center
- Successful IVF for the First Time in Kyung-in Region
- Opening of Oh Ik Hwan OB/GYN Clinic